Lynx is a downstream of Litecoin and an upgrade to Kittehcoin. We chose the name Lynx because Kittehcoin has a loyal fan base and we wanted to embrace that community. It’s also our way of paying homage to the text-only web browser (Lynx) we used back in college in 1994.
- How can you prove that your electricity costs are so much lower than a typical block chain solution?
- Why is it an advantage that the people who control the Logware code also control the Lynx code?
- Lynx is downstream from Litecoin. Does that mean if Litecoin goes away, that Lynx also is terminated?
- What is the relationship between Logware and Lynx?
- Is the Lynx blockchain less efficient or less secure because it doesn’t encourage mining?