Our primary goal for Lynx is application integration. To get ahead today, companies need cryptocurrency integration in their software applications and devices. Seamless integration enhances the customer experience and gives companies a competitive, global advantage. (It also stabilizes the currency’s price.) Lynx is a smart choice for application integration because it has low transaction fees and fast confirmation times and that’s critical for today’s fin-tech requirements.
- How can you prove that your electricity costs are so much lower than a typical block chain solution?
- Why is it an advantage that the people who control the Logware code also control the Lynx code?
- Lynx is downstream from Litecoin. Does that mean if Litecoin goes away, that Lynx also is terminated?
- What is the relationship between Logware and Lynx?
- Is the Lynx blockchain less efficient or less secure because it doesn’t encourage mining?