Lynx is a secure cryptocurrency with fast transaction speeds and low-transaction fees. It’s also eco-friendly & easy-to-use. In 2017, our team upgraded and rebranded an existing coin called Kittehcoin (MEOW) as Lynx. How? We successfully forked Litecoin and ported the Kittehcoin blockchain history to it. This gives Lynx all the benefits of Litecoin with the full transaction history of Kittehcoin. These upgrades fixed the flaws in the original coin and revived its community of users. It’s cryptocurrency from the past; redesigned for the future.
- How can you prove that your electricity costs are so much lower than a typical block chain solution?
- Why is it an advantage that the people who control the Logware code also control the Lynx code?
- Lynx is downstream from Litecoin. Does that mean if Litecoin goes away, that Lynx also is terminated?
- What is the relationship between Logware and Lynx?
- Is the Lynx blockchain less efficient or less secure because it doesn’t encourage mining?