1. Download & install the Lynx wallet.
2. Quit the Kittehcoin wallet. Quit the Lynx wallet. Make sure they aren’t running before you complete the next step.
3. Copy the old Kittehcoin wallet.dat file. (For additional file path info see the question “How do I make my wallet sync faster?”)
4. For safety, make a backup of the wallet.dat file currently in your Lynx wallet folder.
5. Paste the OLD Kittehcoin wallet.dat file in to the new LYNX wallet folder, replacing the one that already exists.
6. Start your Lynx wallet and let it sync.
Additionally, here is a helpful (no audio) video that shows the process.